What is free and helps you:
- Relieve stress,
- Look and feel better,
- Save money,
- Live longer,
- Improve your mood,
- Increase stamina and strength,
- Alleviate some pains,
- Get a good night’s sleep,
- Lose weight,
- Reduce constipation,
- Manage your blood sugar and
- Keep your joints and bones in good shape?
Select from the responses below:
- A. Walking the dog or having the dog “walk you”
- B. Square dancing with friends
- C. Swimming
- D. Joining a neighbor for a bike ride in the neighborhood
- E. Skipping through the park
- F. Yoga on the beach
- G. Active gardening
- H. Helping Habitat for Humanity build a home
- I. Walking to the grocery store for cat food
- J. Playing 20 minutes of an exciting Air Hockey game or ping pong
- K. Rowing a boat on serene lake
- L. Marching in a parade or in place
A physician once said the most important part of the body is not the heart or lungs. It is the legs! Life thrives with movement! Giving your body what it longs for has never been more important than now.
Today overweight people outnumber underweight people in the world and less than 3% of Americans live a healthy lifestyle.
Make moving your body just another healthy habit to do everyday – like brushing your teeth. Do it because activity is as important as eating, drinking, breathing, and sleeping and it is a necessary component to a long, happy, and healthy life. Some of the most important things for a healthy life can be free – and fun!
Keep it movin’!