Did you know?
- Adults 50+ are the most powerful consumers in the marketplace.
- One in three Americans is now 50 or older. This group has 80 percent of the financial assets and 50 percent of the discretionary income!
- More than half the people who ever lived to be 65 are alive today!
- The vast majority of older persons are not disabled. In fact, many older folks are in better shape than their grand kids!
- There is more variety among older people than among any other age group.
- Less than 5% of seniors live in nursing homes.
- According to the latest Census Bureau figures, a historic low of Americans 65 and older live below the poverty line – 9.7 percent.
- The probability of dementia at age 65 is only about five percent.
- Older people can (and do) learn lots of new things!
- Working older adults who work are quite productive.
65 years and older are likely to have:
- More education
- A Spouse
- Better health
- More financial resources
Older workers are likely to be:
- Part-time employees
- In sales or management jobs
Find out more here: